Have you ever asked yourself what you are doing here, in life? I have.
You will easily understand the meaning of your life if you answer three questions. Please, be sincere.
1) What moment in life is the most important one?
2) What person is the dearest to you?
3) What is the greatest good on the Earth?
Answering the questions, folk wisdom says that:
1) The most important moment in life is the one which you are living in now! If you consider each moment in your life as the most precious one, then you will be eager to fill each moment with an amazing content, with the joy of existence, with love. You are washing the dishes, going along the street, meeting somebody – this moment will not repeat any more. Thus, live in it with the most use for yourself and for the others.
2) The dearest person is the one who is in front of you at this very moment! What will happen in your life if you consider each person, you are right now and right here with, the most important one? Each person can change his life if he reaches the point when joy and love are sounding in his soul when he meets any person.
3) The greatest good is the one which you can make right now to the dearest person. Each person in any situation needs love. Try to find love in yourself for each person and show it (in an appropriate way) by listening to him, or saying some supporting word, or giving a piece of advice, or helping him, etc…
Thought for the day: The more often you follow the three answers, the brighter and lighter life becomes.
Photo is taken by the Author